Thursday, October 22, 2009

Oktoberfest & Friends

I give up. I wont even try. Im just NOT a clever blog title maker.
How do you people come up with such creative titles? I dont get it. Ill just be plain jane -
its okay.

I had to dedicate this blog to the wonderful Oktoberfest in Nashville a few weekends ago,
and visits from great friends! Sarah and Kortnie came in town for an
audition
Kortnie had, and also for a visit with me! It was sooo good to see them. For those of you who dont remember or did not know, Kortnie is my friend who battled colon cancer this past year - she is now free and clear! Praise the Lord! We went to Virago forSushi and tried to talk Kortnie and Kayla into Karaoke, but it didnt work - maybe next time. Oh, and yes, we
made Kayla wear those glasses allll night.


The day after Sa and Kortnie left, John and Lana came in town to hang out with Katlin and me. It was such a good weekend to have friends in town. We hit up Oktoberfest, Next Big Nashville Music Festival, Peter's (more sushi) and even the Pancake Pantry - fat kids! Of course, somewhere in there I drug Lana to the DMV with me to get my Tennessee license. She decided after that excursion that she wants to work there if she ever moves to Nashville. Hilarious.

No comments: