Thursday, April 10, 2008

more on love.

well. you would think that i would be done with this subject, but im not. 
yesterday was one of my best friends birthdays, and what did her boyfriend do ?
he drove three+ hours from his college campus to visit her at work. there is nothing more 
comforting than knowing your friends are loved and cherished and treated right. 
there are some boys im around that raise my standards, and some that lower them. 
im thankful for the ones that raise my standards, and i pray that the ones that lower them 
will know what it is to know what it is to love a woman as Christ loves the church, and treat 
her as such. He cherishes us, and serves us, all because of love, and i love nothing more than 
to see a guy try to accurately portray that: even though we are fallen. He has redeemed us. 
He is who gives us the ability to love outside of ourselves. I can only hope and pray that more each day am i loving and living outside of myself. 

No comments: